Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Trip to Daphne High School ACCESS Lab

Hello everyone! I am responding to all of you that have emailed me about the Access Lab Visit for EDM310.
The meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 11/19/2008 at 1:00. This seems to be the time that was best for most of all that responded to the post. We will be going to Daphne High School and our appointment is with Joe Roh who is the coordinator of the IB/ACCESS lab. I actually live if Baldwin County, but I believe that most of the rest of you are coming from the Mobile Campus in case several of you want to get up and ride over together...just remember our appointment is at Daphne HS at 1:00. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Tina Dillen

Click Here to email Tina.

No comments: