Thursday, November 13, 2008

Still Need to Make ACCESS Lab Visit?

Tina Dillen sent me this email:

I have contacted Joe Roh, the coordinator of the International Baccalareate program or ACCESS lab at Daphne High school about doing a visit for our class. He mentioned that in the past he has had several people from your class that have come to visit and asked me to see if there are any other students in our class that can come together so he can just do one big group of us instead of one or two at a time several different times. He is open early Monday (11/17) AM and before 12:00 on Wednesday(11/19). Can you send out a group email to all the class so that maybe we can see which time is better for everyone and maybe get a sign up sheet so I can let Mr. Roh know which time is better and how many people will be coming? I would send it through the e-companion, but that does not have ewveryone's gmail address that we are all using. I let Mr. Roh know that the class meets tomorrow and I will get back with him tomorrow afternoon and I will let him know how many and which day.

Thanks,

Tina S. Dillen

If you are interested send Tina an email IMMEDIATELY. E-MAIL TINA DILLEN. Her address is tinadillen@gmail.com

No comments: